WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Keep informed. Use the new interactive MAP to find your location and nearest turbine or transformer
- Read about issues surrounding Industrial Wind turbines. Ask questions. Check this website and our Facebook group on a regular basis.
- Make the effort to identify issues and concerns with the EDP Renewable Energy Application. Report them to us and then to the MOECC during the public consultation period.
- Support our efforts to help you. Attend public meetings. Educate family, friends and your contacts about our cause and information on related websites.
- Write letters to government officials and local newspapers to express your views. (See email addresses under LINKS).
- Become a member of Wind Concerns Ontario and receive current and reliable information on issues related to Industrial Wind Turbines.
- Volunteer your time and skills to help us in our opposition effort. Join one of our committees. Email us to let us know how you would like to help.
- Join our list of email supporters (as an undisclosed recipient) for updates and news. Your information will not be shared. Click on “Contact Us” and let us know your views.
Concerned Citizens of North Stormont is an incorporated, non-profit, non-charitable organization and we cannot issue tax receipts. However, we urge you to help us offset upcoming expenses including postage, flyers, newspaper notices and legal services.
If you wish to donate, there are three options:
1- Mail a cheque, payable to “Concerned Citizens of North Stormont” and send to the following address:
Concerned Citizens of North Stormont,
14950 County Road 9,
2- You may donate through our secure paypal online donation page (accessed from the button below), which accepts most major credit cards. Your donation will remain anonymous on our website.
3- A “GoFundMe” page has been set up on our Facebook site: “Stop Wind Turbines in North Stormont”